Below options and descriptions used on the cast.
Primary win condition
- Scenario – Mainly forces a scenario win without the need to kill all enemy models.
- Assassination – Ability to bypass enemy defences for early caster kill
- Attrition – Focuses on destroying enemy army and wins via scenario/assassination by opportunity
- Hybrid – Broad enough to win on any condition as required.
Primary Loss condition
- Scenario – Can be forced out of scenario and lose early
- Assassination – Tends to either have poor stats or be required to push up and dies.
- Attrition – No defensive Tech/typical army trades poorly and no force mulitpliers.
- Force Multiplier– Tends to stand just in the kill box and assists force through buffs/Feat to improve army output.
- Ranged Assassin – Likely chips away at enemy force looking for opportunity to kill enemy caster
- Melee Bruiser – Strong melee ability and able to trade up against enemy or melee assassinate
- Defensive Anchor – Defensive abilities allow a more aggressive stance for caster and army.
- Spell Slinger – Increased use of arc nodes to aggressively de buff/attack enemy.
- Hybrid – Highly flexible caster and spell list and can cover most other categories.
Feat Type with Grade (A-D)
- Offensive – Used to increase output/threat of army to provide force multiplier/alpha strike.
- Defensive – Used to reduce output of enemy output.
- Control – Used to restrict/disable opponent without harming them.
- Hybrid – Combination of at least 2 categories.
Key Spells /Abilities with Grade (A-D)
- Offensive Army Buffs – Offensive spells to force multiply output.
- Defensive Army Buffs – Defensive spells to reduce enemy output.
- Board control – Spells to change/restrict opponent through use of the board (clouds etc)
- Speed/Threat Projection – Increase force speed and threat ranges to gain alpha strikes
- Scenario – spells to move/push opponents out of zones to assist with scenario.
- Toolbox – Spell list contains all types of spells with good enough use to any situation.
Ratings ignore basic nukes and factor in the ability to use the spells on a turn by turn bases and accuracy.
- Inf Horde – Normally large numbers of cheap troops and only BG amount of Beasts/Jacks
- Elite Inf – Normally lower volume of elite troops and only BG amount of Beasts/Jacks
- Beast Brick – Majority of force Beasts/Jack with support/Utility troops
- Balanced – Reasonably balanced force with a mix of many differents types of troops.
Current Favourite Theme
- Current favourite theme list.
- Faction Defining – Powerful caster that will normally be seen in every pairing.
- First Team – Good caster with broad applications and combinations of them seen across most pairings.
- Bench – Niche caster with specific skillset/silver bullet and normally seen for a specific meta
- Snowflake – Normally outclassed by most other casters in faction and only played for personal flavour.
- High/Medium/Low – How easy to learn and how much powerful can they become.